Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

This Week's Lightbulb Moment

God gets our attention in attention getting ways...

Over the past year, it seems more often than not, as I look at a clock, I will catch eleven minutes after the hour.  At first I noticed the time 9:11 - both a.m. and p.m.  This happened so many times, I brought it to my husband's attention.

My husband also began calling out, "Hey, it's 9:11!"  Suddenly, I was noticing eleven minutes after other hours; most notably 11:11 a.m., 1:11 p.m., 2:11 p.m. and 5:11 a.m. and p.m.  Because this was becoming a daily phenomenon for
both my husband and myself, I began asking the Lord, "What do You want me to know about these times, numbers, and what about the elevens?" 

This past weekend I served as a "door holder" (a volunteer) for the Passion 2014 conference in Atlanta.  This conference is open to young people 18 through 25 years of age, and is designed to catch, prepare and send out disciples of Jesus Christ to make disciples around the world.  
(Check out this link for more information regarding the Passion Conference.  http://268generation.com/passion2014/story/)


Before the students arrived for the conference, each team of intercessors was assigned a section of the arena to prayer walk.  My assignment covered sections 210-212.  I found it no accident that my sections included section 211.  I touched every seat and prayed over this entire section, however, I stopped and asked the Lord for a specific and special anointing on section 211, and upon every person who sat in seat #11 throughout this entire section.

Later, my team of intercessors arrived at the arena to receive our section assignments for prayer during the first session of the conference.  My assignment - sections 108 to 112.  =)  With approximately 20,000 young people filling the arena, I walked, sat in, prayed, and worshipped through each of my
sections.  However, I camped out in section 111 and asked the Lord, God, to do in these young people what only He can do.  An estimated 100 (possibly 111?) young people committed their life to Jesus Christ in that first session.


The next night, in the last session, Pastor Louie Giglio exhorted young people from all over the world to follow the example of Isaiah (Isaiah 6:8); "Here am I, send me!"  And then, as I watched on a big screen TV, I heard the pastor speak these words, "What about you in section 111?  Who in section 111 will respond?"  I couldn't see the response, but my faith soared!  I don't have to see to know the Lord prepared me to pray in the elevens and He will do what only He can do...for His Glory!
Passion Conference 2014 - Atlanta, GA
January 17, 2014
Deuteronomy 29:29 "The secret things belong to the LORD, our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law."

No comments:

Post a Comment