Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Prayer For You...January 26, 2014

My prayer for you and me this week...

Lord, please reveal to us whether we are hot, cold or lukewarm toward You.  Your Word reminds us You know our deeds and if You find us to be lukewarm toward You, You will spit us out.  Lord, Jesus, are we wealthy?  Do we say we have no need of anything?  And yet through Your eyes You see that we are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked?  You see Your Bride, the Church, and You reveal our need for purification.

Oh Lord, reveal to us, Your people, "Is this our true state?"  Jesus, You say to us, "Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline.  So be earnest and repent.  Here I am!  I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with Me."

Yes, Lord, we long to know the truth.  We long to open the door and dine with You.  Lord, we trust You enough to move closer to Your refining fire and we trust You to purify us...to restore Your Bride...the Church...for Your glory!  Thank You Jesus, for Your promise...to us who overcome, You will give the right to sit with You on Your Throne, just as You overcame and sat down with Your Father on His Throne.

We give thanks to You Lord, for You are good and Your love endures forever!  Thank You for Your Mercy.  Amen and Amen!!   (Revelation 3:14-22 and I Chronicles 16:34)

No comments:

Post a Comment