Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Prayer For You...January 12, 2014

My prayer for you and me this week

~we will stop~

~put down our own resolutions and plans for 2014~

and listen for God.


Lord, God...Almighty One...Creator of me, You are the Potter and I am the clay.  In what way are You wanting to use me as Your vessel this year?  How can I serve You best?  What will You need to do in me to re-shape, to clean out, to repair me?
  

I yield myself, my life to Your will and Your plan to make me useful and productive in Your Kingdom on this earth.  I want to bring glory to You, my King, and so I am willing to put down ___________ and receive what You have for me.

 Your ways are higher, Your ways are greater, Hallelujah!  What You want for me, Father, is so much better than anything I could ever want for myself!  
I bless Your name, God, I bless Your Holy Name! 
Amen and amen!

Psalm 103:1-5, Isaiah 64:8, Isaiah 55:9

No comments:

Post a Comment