Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Prayer For You...September 29, 2013

My prayer for you and me this week...
Lord, I confess, ____________'s presence in my life feels like sandpaper.  I ask, You, Jesus to use this sandpaper to smooth out my rough edges.  I long to be all the creation You designed me to be.  So, Jesus, do in me everything necessary to enable me to love ___________ enough to want to spend eternity in Your Kingdom with ____________.  I ask You for this change in me, for Your glory and in Your Holy Name. Amen and Amen!!  

Who's your blank?

Ephesians 6:18-20  And pray in the Spirit, on all occasions, with all kinds of prayers and requests.  With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.  Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly (boldly) make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains.  Pray that I may declare it fearlessly (boldly), as I should. (NIV, boldly from the NKJV)

John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment