Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Prayer For You...September 8, 2013

My prayer for you and me this week...
With a desire to please God, ask Him what it means to be holy.  Lord, I want to know from You, "what does it look like to be holy as You are Holy?"  I desire to obey You, so I'm listening...

I Peter 1:14-16  As obedient children, do not be conformed to the passions of your former ignorance, but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am Holy.”

Isaiah 48:16& 17  
Approach Me (God) and listen to this.  
From the beginning I have not spoken in secret;
from the time anything existed, I was there.”

And now the Lord God
has sent me (Isaiah) and His Spirit.

 This is what the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel says:
I am Yahweh your God,
who teaches you for your benefit,
who leads you in the way you should go.
Coffee with You, Lord, is the best!
Speak, Lord, Your servant is listening.
I Samuel 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment