Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Prayer for You...October 20, 2013

My prayer for you and me this week...move close to the Lord with questions, tears, and heartache.

 Lord, God, our God, Your ways are not our ways (Isaiah 55:8).  You are Lord and there is no other (Isaiah 45:5, 6, 18 & 22).  Who are we, the clay, to say to You, the Potter, "What are You making?" (Isaiah 45:9).  

May we say with trust and thanksgiving, "The secret things belong to the LORD, our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever..." (Deuteronomy 29:29)

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever!" (I Chronicles 16:34)  
We trust You, Jesus, Savior ~ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment