Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

This Week's Lightbulb Moment


Friendship is God's idea!

Best friend, Randy, and our departed friend, General.
Community Bible Study ~ Sisters in Christ!
Brothers as friends.
The words of Jesus, "This is My command: Love one another as I have loved you." (John 15:12)
Brother and sister friends, Nole and Liberty.
"No one has greater love than this, that someone would lay down his life for his friends." (John 15:13)

Over 25 years of friendship!
Friends for the work day.

Jesus words to us, "You are My friends if you do what I command you." (John 15:14)
Friends from birth.
Anticipating the moment I will see my friend, Jesus, face to face when He returns for me or calls me home one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment