Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

This Week's Lightbulb Moment

My Daddy is The King!

He reached down from Heaven and took hold of me...
Psalm 18:16a HCSB

For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
Isaiah 41:13 NIV

But to all who did receive Him (Jesus), 
He gave them the right to be children of God, 
to those who believe in His name, 
who were born, not of blood, 
or of the will of the flesh, 
or of the will of man, 
but of God.
John 1:12-13 HCSB

But the LORD is the true God; 
He is the living God, the eternal King,
Jeremiah 10:10 NIV

Is The King your Daddy also?

No comments:

Post a Comment