Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

This Week's Lightbulb Moment

"I don't have to be afraid, Jesus is my peace!"
Isabel Snell, 3&1/2 years wise.

My dear friend, and proud Nana, Ruth Snell, shared with me Isabel's testimony.
   
During their visit to the park, Isabel climbed to the top of a slide, sat down, and steadied herself with the truth she knows; "I don't have to be afraid, Jesus is my peace!" Subsequently, Isabel, secure in the grip of Jesus her peace, pushed off for a thrill ride to a safe landing!

What an excellent way to live!  
I am forever thankful for this freeing truth from the mouth of a pre-schooler, who experiences her adventurous life to the full, out of the boldness of her young faith.

Me...flying... Stone Mountain, GA

Me too, Isabel, thank you!  
Oh Lord, may I also greet each day for the rest of my life with this confident declaration; "I don't have to be afraid, Jesus is my peace!"

Me, 50th birthday, shell bucket in hand!
But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.  For He Himself is our peace
Ephesians 2:13-14a

No comments:

Post a Comment