Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

When I'm ready to move you...

"When I'm ready to move you, I'll have someone call you."

That's the response I heard from my Heavenly Father.
I was ready to go!
I felt a move was coming my way.
But when and where?
Should I help the process?


"Be still...wait on Me!"

That's the response I heard from my Heavenly Father.
Oh yes, Father, the best place for me, always, is right by Your side.
Teach me to bloom where I'm planted!

And by His grace, I did...
And then...without any effort on my part...
He was true to His word.
My phone rang with the offer to move.

I didn't have to wonder if it was right.
My Heavenly Father was true to His word.
When He was ready to move me, He had someone call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment