Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

This Week's Lightbulb Moment

God is Creator.
I am His creation.

Jesus is the Good Shepherd.
I am His lamb.

Holy Spirit is the Comforter.
I am His restless wanderer.

God is the Potter.
I am His clay.

Jesus is the Teacher.
I am His student.

Holy Spirit is the Fire.
I am His kindling.

God is Sovereign and Most High King.
I am His loyal subject.

God is Infinite and Eternal.
He is Life.
He is Good.
I get to live the number of days He has provided for me.  
I get to take my next breath and feel my heart beat as He has commanded it so.
And then, I get to live eternally in His Presence because 

Jesus is Redeemer.
I am His redeemed.

Shout triumphantly to the LORD, all the earth.
Serve the LORD with gladness;
come before Him with joyful songs.
Acknowledge that Yahweh is God.
He made us and we are His -
His people, the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving
and His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him and praise His name.
For Yahweh is good and His love is eternal;
His faithfulness endures through all generations.
Psalm 100
HCSB

No comments:

Post a Comment