Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Prayer for You...February 2, 2014

My prayer for you and me this week...

Father, Your Holy Spirit will give spiritual eyes to see this Scripture as a personal truth.  Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, Himself bore my sin in His body on the tree, so that I might die to sin and live for righteousness; by His wounds I have been healed.  (1 Peter 2:24)

Jesus, I thank You, how I thank You that You have allowed me to catch a true picture of what it looks like, as I have surrendered my life to You and declared You Lord and King of my life, to see my sin come off of me and for You to receive my sin into Yourself on the cross.  

I thank You, Jesus, how I thank You that You have made this transference a reality in my life; it is personal!  I thank You, Jesus, how I thank You that my sins were not nailed to the cross or dropped at the foot of the cross where I could easily go and take them back, rather my sins (past, present and future) You have taken.  You bore my iniquity in Your Holy self; it is almost unfathomable You received my sin within Yourself and they are gone in You - not available for me to snatch back.  

I thank You Jesus, how I thank You it is finished and I am alive with You in righteousness for You have healed me and continue to heal me from the inside out until the day I meet You face to face.  I praise You, Jesus, for doing this for me; I exalt You as King Jesus!  Amen and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment