Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Prayer for You...February 23, 2014

My prayer for you and me this week...

Father, God, thank You for adopting me as Your child!  Thank You for desiring to adopt every child, regardless of age, color, nationality, religious history; Your grand design is to adopt everyone into Your family through the loving obedience of Your dear Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

In love, He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will - 
(Ephesians 1:4b-5)

Thank You for Your Holy Word which gives us hope as You tell us who we are through faith in the finished work of Jesus on the cross and victory over death by His resurrection!

But when the time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under law, to redeem those under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons.  Because you are sons (and daughters), God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father".  So you are no longer a slave, but a son, God has made you also an heir. (Galatians 4:4-7)


Abba, Father, I love being Your daughter, robed in the righteousness of Jesus.  I love being Your daughter whom You see pure and holy, redeemed and whole through Your dear Son!  Thank You for adopting me into Your Kingdom family forever!  For Your glory and praise, Amen and Amen!!

If anyone reads this prayer desiring to be the daughter or son of God, know first of all you are wanted; you are accepted by God.  God bids you come into His family; He has predestined you to be His child by faith.  If God had not predestined you to be His child, you would not have the desire to be adopted.  

Simply call out, "Abba, Father, adopt me into Your family!  I believe Jesus is Your Son and that He took Your wrath in my place on the cross and died in my place.  But then You raised Him from death to life and Jesus is seated with You in Heaven, seated at Your Right Hand."  


Thank Abba for making you now a son or a daughter - a joint-heir with Christ in the Family of God!  And tell someone...tell me...I'd love to rejoice with you as your sister in Christ!  Welcome to the family ~ your forever family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment