Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Monday, March 3, 2014

My Prayer For You...March 2, 2014

My prayer for you and me this week...

...may we take Jesus at His Word when He said, "If (we) have the faith like the grain of a mustard seed, (we) will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you." (Matthew 17:20)

Lord, Jesus, please open our eyes to the true nature of our mountains.  Perhaps our greatest "mountains" are the paralyzing obstacles of fear, insecurity, jealousy, prejudice, doubt or possibly the Mt. Everest of an unforgiving heart!  

May we grow weary of being stuck in front of this mountain, and in a moment of faith, however small, cry out, "Lord, I believe, help my unbelief!  I want to be free of this mountain.  Mountain of (name it), move out of my way, by the authority of Jesus' name; MOVE, and I will move forward following Jesus in ever increasing faith!"

Father, I know You will hear this prayer whether a whisper or a shout!   I know, because Your Word and Your promises are true, You will hear and answer this prayer of faith, in the Name of Your dear Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment