Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Prayer For You...March 30, 2014

My prayer for you and me this week

we will allow our weaknesses to be touched by God's strength

Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness.  
Romans 8:26a ESV

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  2 Corinthians 12:9 ESV


we will take delight and give thanks in knowing our prayers are infused with the power and wisdom of the Holy Spirit

...We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.  And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God's people in accordance with the will of God.  Romans 8:26b-27


we will count it all joy
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.  Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.  James 1:2-4 NIV 

in the Holy, Strong, and Majestic Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior!
Amen and Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment