Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Prayer For You...April 6, 2014

My prayer for you and me...


pray boldly..."we are pressured in every way but not crushed; we are perplexed but not in despair; we are persecuted but not abandoned; we are struck down but not destroyed.  We always carry the death of Jesus in our body, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body."
(2 Corinthians 4:8-10 HCSB)


Lord, Jesus, whether You act to change my circumstances or not, change me.  Oh Sovereign God, change me first, and change me from the inside out.  For Your Name and for Your Glory, I trust Your love for me and Your will for my life, so change my heart first.


"Therefore we do not give up.  Even though our outer person is being destroyed, our inner person is being renewed day by day. For our momentary light affliction is producing for us an absolutely incomparable eternal weight of glory.  So we do not focus on what is seen, but on what is unseen.  For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 
(2 Corinthians 4:16-18 HCSB)




No comments:

Post a Comment