Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Prayer For You...April 13, 2014

My prayer for you and me this week...

Excitedly and expectantly rejoice over the truth of Jesus' victory over death, and more so...
share this best news with everyone who will listen for their own good and God's glory!

So they departed quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to tell his disciples.  
(Matthew 28:8)

Holy Spirit, come and fill me with Your truth of the best news ever...the tomb is empty, Jesus has conquered death and lives victorious as Lord of lords and King of kings!  And Holy Spirit so fill me with excitement and thanksgiving for the abundant life this truth affords me; I will not be able to stop myself from sharing this best news with everyone You place in my path.  

Lord, Jesus, because of Your kindness, undeserved by me, how can I do anything other than grab the hand of anyone who needs You and walk them into Your presence.  

How can I do anything other than introduce every precious one to You; knowing You long to adopt them, bring them into Your Kingdom family, and deliver them into wholeness, healing, restoration and life eternal.  You make Your creation new...You give us a new name...You give us life.

Thank You Jesus for going to the cross! Thank You Father for conquering death once and for all!  Thank You Holy Spirit for residing with God's family to bring peace, comfort and JOY!  Amen and Amen!

Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brothers..."  Mary Magdalene went and announced to the disciples, "I have seen the Lord" - and that He had said these things to her. (John 20:17-18)

No comments:

Post a Comment