Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

This Week's Lightbulb Moment.

I often ask a person, "Where will you be spending your spring break or summer vacation?"


But, how often do I ask, "Where will you be spending eternity?"


It is important to care about the people all around me, and their daily lives.  Yet their eternal destination is of the utmost importance.  If I truly care about the people all around me, I will share the hope of my future; I will extend a royal invitation to personally know my King, my Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth!


Do you know your eternal destination?  Have you been adopted by the King?  Have you received your Robe of Righteousness from King Jesus?  When your journey here is complete, will you receive your Kingdom home and your Father's inheritance?

For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you.  

We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of His will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please Him in every way: 

bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to His glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, Who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of His holy people in the Kingdom of Light.  

For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the Kingdom of the Son He loves, in Whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.  
Colossians 1: 9-14 (NIV) 

No comments:

Post a Comment