Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, November 16, 2014

My Prayer For You*November 16, 2014*

My prayer for you and me this week...

Psalm 61:1-4

Hear my cry, O God;  
listen to my prayer.

From the ends of the earth I call to You, 
I call as my heart grows faint; 
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

For You have been my refuge, 
a strong tower against the foe.

I long to dwell  in Your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of Your wings.


Oh, Father, thank You for hearing the cries of Your children.  Thank You for seeing every tear, every set of wringing hands, and every shattered piece of every heart broken right now.

Thank You for knowing the reason for every fear and doubt....for knowing why the stray sheep wander and are lost.  Thank You, Father, no one is lost from Your view.  Thank You for hearing the very first thought whispering from deep within, "I want to go home..."

How I thank You Jesus, Your Shepherd song is tender and captivating; open the ears of Your sheep to hear our names whispered out in love, beckoning, "Come to Me, and I will carry You to safe pasture."


Holy Spirit, open the eyes of our hearts to recognize Your constant presence and power within us.  As Jesus promised, You've never once left us all alone.  

SAVIOR, LORD and KING, we bow before You with grateful hearts in allegiance to Your Majesty...Amen!

Blessings of GREAT JOY on your amazing adventure journey with Jesus!
Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment