Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Prayer for You*December 7, 2014*



My prayer for you and me this second week of Advent...

PEACE

Hold peace, as Mary held peace, 

The Prince of Peace in her arms.

For to us a child is born, 
to us a Son is given...
And He will be called...
Prince of Peace...
from Isaiah 9:6

Lord, Jesus, my prayer for this week of peace is that You will enlighten the eyes of our hearts with understanding through the power of Holy Spirit, to grasp the truth of Mary's testimony.  Make real to us in light of our own life circumstances the chaotic and dangerous environment You were born into.  

Reveal to our hearts and minds the power of Your presence ~Prince of Peace ~ in the flesh as Mary held You in her arms.  She was Father's obedient maid servant, and by His equipping and favor, she fulfilled the real life assignment ~giving birth to You, our Savior.


Dear Jesus, Mary was not understood, and maybe never vindicated among her own people.   Her peace came from within ~ carrying You in her virgin womb.  Her peace was found in beholding you; knowing You were given to her to be her son and Savior.

Lord Jesus, thank You for providing for Your disciples ~ even to this present day ~ the opportunity to carry and to hold peace in our chaotic and dangerous world.  Though You returned to the Father to sit at His right hand in Heaven, You sent Holy Spirit to dwell within us as we submit ourselves under Your Kingship.

Thank You for this amazing truth; we carry You.
We hold You within our earthen vessels.
~Prince of Peace~
You are our peace.
You are my peace.
Jesus, for Your glory, 
Amen!

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.  
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
John 14:25-27 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment