Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Five Minute Friday*Send*

Today is Sunday not Friday; regardless I am participating with Kate Motaung in this week's Five Minute Friday link up.  These are her guidelines:

No editing, no re-writes, no backtracks.  Five minutes.  From the heart. That's what it's all about.

So...ready, set and GO!

Send...

I'm sending you this little note today to tell you how special you are.  I want you to know you are fearfully and wonderfully made.  You were created on purpose for a purpose, so live each day in this truth...with purpose.

I bless you to know your true identity in Christ.  Out of the Father's lavish love, He chooses to adopt you and call you His dearly loved child.  LAVISH - Loved, Accepted, Victorious, Innocent, Secure and Holy in Christ Jesus!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sending you this little note today to let you know someone cares.  I know you are going through a very difficult time right now.  I can't tell you I understand exactly because I haven't walked in your shoes, but I care.  I want to walk alongside you until the fog clears and the sun shines again.  

You'll see more clearly one day and the excruciating pain will dull a bit over time.  I'm not telling you time heals because it doesn't.  God heals.  Though you won't ever forget, your healing heart will remember with purpose and one day you'll discover peace and joy are your loving companions!

Sending handwritten prayer notes of love, encouragement, rejoicing, compassion and blessing delights my own heart, and I believe they delight and bless the one to whom they are sent.  Only God knows what He can do in a life when we choose to send a little bit of ourselves to edify another...

We'll find out one day!

Blessings of GREAT JOY on your amazing journey with Jesus!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment