Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Five Minute Friday*With Kate Motaung*Share

Again, I'm joining in the Five Minute Friday challenge of a five minute free write with Kate Motaung.  There's just a timer set with five minutes and no editing, fixing up, re-writing, etc.  Just take the prompt word; this week it is SHARE.
Ready, set, and Go!
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Come share your story with me.

New friend.  Old friend.  Neighbor.

Young.  Old.  All shades of skin tone.  Varying accents.

Sizes - all...shapes too.

I'm fascinated to know...what is your name?


From where have you come?

What makes your heart skip a beat?

Where are you on your journey?


Are you in a valley low or rolling, laughing in the meadow?

What has been the scenery in days gone by?  How has your journey shaped you for today?

Do you know Jesus?  Is He your Shepherd too?

Share with me...dear one, I'd like to share my journey and walk to Jesus with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment