Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

My Prayer for You*January 4, 2015*



My prayer for you and me this week...



Father, in the power of Your Holy Spirit and the abiding friendship of Your Son Jesus, I pray You will set a song in Your children's hearts.  And may we, who are called by Your Name, sing unabashedly, full of gusto, as a small child delighting in Father's full attention!

You, Lord God, are worthy of our praise.  And so, I ask, start with me, place a new song in my heart and my mouth.  Hear me, Father, as I raise my voice to give thanks, glory and honor to You, my Creator and King.  I love you and choose to sing; desiring to bring a smile to Your face...to delight Your heart, dear Abba.


Oh, come, let us shout joyfully to the LORD, 
shout triumphantly to the Rock of our Salvation!


Let us enter Your Presence with thanksgiving; 
let us shout triumphantly to You, Father, in song.

For You are a Great God, 
a Great King above all gods of this earth.

The depths of the earth are in Your hands, 
and the mountain peaks are Yours. 


The sea is Yours; You made it.
Your Hands formed the dry land.

Oh, friends, come let us worship and bow down; 
let us kneel before the LORD, our Maker.

He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, 
the sheep under His care.

Shout triumphantly to the LORD, all the earth.

Serve the LORD with gladness; 
I come before You with joyful songs.

I acknowledge Yahweh is God.
You made us, and we are Yours - 
Your people, the sheep of Your pasture.


I will enter Your gates with thanksgiving
and Your courts with praise.

I give thanks to You, O Father, for You are good,  and Your love endures forever;
Your faithfulness endures through all generations!
Amen.

(from Psalm 95 and 100 HCSB)




No comments:

Post a Comment