Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Prayer For You*February 4, 2015*




My prayer for you and me this week…from Psalm 111

Praise You, Jehovah, Lord!

Oh Yes, I will thank You with all my heart
    as I meet with Your godly people.
How amazing are Your deeds, Oh Lord!
 
May we, who take delight in You, ponder Your mighty deeds.
Everything You accomplish, Jehovah, reveals Your glory and majesty.
    Jesus, Your righteousness never fails.
You cause us to remember Your wonderful works, and we want to remember.  Remembering increases our faith!
    
How gracious and merciful are You, Oh Lord!
You provide food to those who revere and respect Your Name;
You will never forget Your covenant with Your people.
Lord, You have shown Your great power to all
    by giving the Promised lands to Your people, Israel.
All Your deeds are just and good,
    and we know all Your commandments are trustworthy.
You, my Lord, are forever true, and 

   You are to be obeyed faithfully and with integrity.
You, Lord Jesus, have paid a full ransom for Your Father’s people.
    Father, You have guaranteed Your covenant with them forever.
    What a holy, awe-inspiring name is Yours, my God!
Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true wisdom.
    All who obey Your commandments, Father, will grow in wisdom.
I want to be wise in my daily living, and so I choose to respect Your authority in my life.
I want to be wise, and so I choose to obey Your commands.
This is the desire of my heart, my God and King, to pledge my allegiance      with my whole life forever and ever…
Praise You, Jehovah, forever!
Amen! 


  



No comments:

Post a Comment