Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Rock or Sand - Lent Lessons

"Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.  The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.

But everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.  The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."
The words of Jesus - Matthew 7:24-27

On this Lent day, Holy Spirit highlighted this truth:
No matter where the house is built the rain comes down, the streams rise and the winds blow and beat against the house.


Only the outcome is different.

If my house is built on a firm rock foundation, once the storm is over,  my house will still be standing.  The firm foundation doesn't keep the storm from coming; it ensures the security of the house built upon it!

Jesus, Son of God, you are my firm foundation.
Again today, I choose to pick up my cross and carry it on... 


I'm excited to join in the Testimony Tuesday  link up.
I hope you'll take time to visit with Holly and the gang for awhile.  You'll be blessed as I have been by the beautiful testimonies of God's goodness, love and grace!!

Blessings of Great JOY on your amazing adventure journey with Jesus!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment