Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Friday, October 3, 2014

31 Days of Adventure...

A friend of a friend just today sent me the link to this 31 day writing challenge.  So, here I am ~ 28 minutes into the 3rd day of the challenge, and I'm trying to figure out how to link up!  Yikes, what is a permalink anyway?

And, why exactly did I think this might be a good idea?  I signed up for what exactly?  A challenge...oh yes, the thrill of the adventure into the great unknown.  

There is a trepidation and a gnawing undercurrent, "I don't know how to do this!", and yet the passion of my soul will not allow me to stand in the safety zone.  Isn't that the definition of faith? 

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the convictions of things not seen. 
(Hebrews 11:1 ESV)

And what is the passion of my soul?  To live out my true God identity as a passionate pioneer; His design for His Glory! 

Adventure into the unknown of this writing challenge seems so much like my lifetime faith journey into intimacy with my Creator, Father and Good Shepherd.

for we walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7 ESV)

Sounds like 31 days of Adventure...a little behind, but not too late and plenty of space ahead!


Blessings of GREATEST JOY on this amazing adventure with Jesus, 
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment