Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Day 26 - My Prayer for You*Adventure*Journeying with Jesus*

My prayer for you and me this week...


(Truly, this is my prayer for me.  Perhaps you desire to pray with me this week.)

Father, my Abba, encourage me, strengthen me, and comfort me as I learn to be content in whatever circumstance.  As my family faces unknown health issues, job loss, and decisions regarding the care of an elderly parent, may I desire most of all to keep my eyes on You and stand close at Your side.  

Thank You for reminding me of Your faithfulness, Your provision, Your love, and Your healing through all the days of my life.  There's not been a single day You didn't show Yourself mighty to save and tender to love.  
You know all the circumstances of my life and only You know all the times You've rescued me - delivered me from disaster.  I offer You a heart of gratitude for all the times I created my own trouble and in the midst cried out to You for help; You heard my pitiful cry and brought help I didn't deserve.  I thank You for the times You allowed me to feel the discipline of natural consequences.  However, I am humbled to wonder how many times You poured out Your favor on me through the kindness of others, and made for me a way of escape.



I thank You Abba for these words from Paul through the Holy Spirit to the Philippians 
(4:11-13 HCSB) 

for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am.  I know both how to have a little, and I know how to have a lot.  In any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of being content - whether well fed or hungry, whether in abundance or in need.  I am able to do all things through Him (Christ) who strengthens me.

I thank You for the encouragement; being content is a learning process.  You know I am on the journey of learning.  And I thank You, Father, You are the one who enables me to be content and to persevere through whatever circumstance I am in, as You lead me on the path toward Your Kingdom entrance.  


This life journey is truly an adventure with You, Father, and I thank You for the guidance of Holy Spirit.  May I journey with You in great JOY and contentment to represent You well.  Provide other sojourners along the way that we may link arms, walking together to Your Throne Room... for help, to give thanks and delight in Your presence.  



In the precious name of Jesus', my helper, my JOY, and my contentment...Amen!


Blessings of GREAT JOY on your amazing journey with Jesus!
Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment