Thank YOU!

Thank you for the gift of your time today. My prayer is each time you stop to visit you are blessed with truth, and encouraged to keep going ~ one foot in front of the other, chin up ~ simply because you've been reminded you are on the road to VICTORY!

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Day 19 - My Prayer for You*Adventure*Journeying with Jesus*

My prayer for you and me this week...

Holy Spirit I invite You to come and hold up before me a mirror in which my spiritual eyes will behold the truth of all You see in me.  You Who discern truth from lie and flesh from spirit, give me Your wisdom to see where the corruption and defilement of this fallen world have touched me.  


Show me in my spirit where sin has left a mark on me.  Bring conviction, from Your heart of love, to recognize my weaknesses in the flesh.  Wash me, LORD, in Your Word of Truth.  

Cleanse me from all the impurities I've walked through, listened to and entertained with my eyes - even for the slightest moment.  As You reveal the stains on me, intentional and unintentional, provide words and the power to name each sin before You so that all defilement loses its power.  

I thank You Jesus for the authority You have given me to rebuke satan, resist his lies and know with certainty he will flee from me.  
I confess, and You are faithful and just to forgive and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.

Thank You, Father, there is no condemnation for me as I am in Christ Jesus.
Thank You, LORD Jesus, You have made the way for my filthy rags to be removed and You have sent ministering angels to clothe me in Your Righteousness.

Thank You, Father, as I value my relationship with you, I desire to put on Your garments of compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, forgiveness and patience binding them all together with Your cloak of Love.

And Holy Spirit, may I seek You daily to peek into Your spiritual mirror, and delight in daily purification as I stand in the Presence of Your Living Water.  


My greatest desire, Father, that I will represent You well as I live in this corrupt and fallen world.  May I be an ambassador of Love and Light for You, my King.
In Jesus' Holy Name, 
Amen!

I John 1:9, Romans 8:1, Colossians 3:7-9 & 12-14, Zechariah 3:3-5 & Daniel 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment